Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Lesotho-based MMJ grower to export to CanadaNuuvera has signed an offtake agreement with Verve Dynamics Incorporated, a licensed cannabis grower in the Kingdom of Lesotho.
Verve holds a license to grow and produce cannabis products in the Kingdom of Lesotho, the first African nation to regulate the cultivation and production of cannabis products. Under the agreement, Nuuvera will have access to approximately 3,000 kg of purified GMP THC and CBD extract per year, with the ability to increase that amount, should global demand warrant.
“The offtake agreement with Verve is very exciting,” said Lorne Abony, CEO of Nuuvera. “Nuuvera will be the first Canadian company to have access to high quality, low cost cannabis produced in the African continent.”
The transaction is subject to the approval of the TSX Venture Exchange.
For more information:
135 Devon Road
Publication date: 2/28/2018
Other news in this sector: