Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- "We are now the only people producing the tubers hydroponically"
- Oxygen level in water: an underestimated factor in plant growth
- Bitcoin mining powers tomato greenhouse
- How the rise of Amazon will urge you to create a brand in fresh produce
- UV light provides novel method to improve crop performance and yield
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Vietnam projects $21bn export revenue from cultivated productsThe cultivation sector aims to earn export revenue of more than $21 billion this year, a year-on-year increase of 2.2-2.3 per cent, the Vietnam News Agency reported the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development as saying.
Vietnam aims to increase its fruit growing area to about 930,000 ha and create high added value products. Each locality will develop large-scale fruit growing areas under good agricultural practices (GAP) and food safety standards in addition to high-technology vegetable and flower production, focusing on major cities.
Vietnam earned a record $3.45 billion from fruit and vegetable exports in 2017, a year-on-year increase of 40.5 per cent.
China, Japan, the US, and South Korea were among the largest importers.
Read more at VietNamNet
Publication date: 2/28/2018
Other news in this sector: