- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Vietnam: HCMC to pay interest for hi-tech farms
Resolution No 10/2017 of the city People’s Council, which seeks to encourage investment to transform the farm sector into a modern, efficient and sustainable one in 2017-20, provides for the subsidy.
The loan amount entitled to the support will be based on the investment scale and the regulations of the lending organisation.
The subsidy will be equal to the average 12-month đồng deposit interest rate at four State-owned banks -- Agribank, BIDV, Vietcombank, Vietinbank -- plus 2 per cent.
If the lending interest rate is lower than the subsidy rate, the subsidy provided will be equal to the former.
The subsidy will cover the following components: basic construction, machinery and equipment for agricultural production and processing, harvesting birds’ nest, buying new fishing vessels and upgrading machine capacity, replacing existing unproductive dairy cows, and seed and hi-tech agricultural production.
The term of support will depend on the approved production cycle but not exceed five years.
Individuals and organisations investing in growing orchids and bonsai, raising ornamental fishes, cows for dairy and meat, and aquaculture will get 80 per cent interest subsidy.
Those signing contracts for production and consumption of agricultural products, buying raw materials to develop rural areas, fishing, animal feed production, and eco-tourism will get 60 per cent subsidy.
The support term will not exceed 12 months in case of crop and livestock farming with a production cycle of less than 12 months.
If production cycles exceed 12 months, the duration will depend on the cycle but not exceed 36 months.
For consumption of agricultural products too, the support will last from 12 to 36 months.
Source: Vietnam News / www.agroberichtenbuitenland.nl
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/19/2018 China: Growing 'electric' veggies
- 09/18/2018 Screening protects citrus from greening and storms
- 09/18/2018 Czech scientists make progress in microscopic examination of plants
- 09/17/2018 “We take the guessing out of commercial aquaponics"
- 09/17/2018 Divisional patent for Irrigation by Condensation (IBC) technology in India
- 09/17/2018 Ion exchange in the treatment of irrigation water
- 09/14/2018 Australian company launches Priva accreditation scheme
- 09/14/2018 HortTechnology announces open access of applied horticultural research
- 09/14/2018 Checking food with a smartphone thanks to a broadband infrared LED
- 09/14/2018 NL: Sugar factory supplies water to growers
- 09/13/2018 Smart cameras predict future development of cuttings
- 09/13/2018 Indoor precision agriculture platform enables connected indoor farm
- 09/13/2018 Water cooling and water tightness in LED fixtures
- 09/12/2018 Danes research greenhouse grow lamps
- 09/12/2018 US: Electrolyzed water system to treat and prevent plant diseases
- 09/11/2018 "No duplicate sensors, lower costs and uniform data"
- 09/11/2018 UK: Using maths and engineering to solve problems in food production
- 09/10/2018 US (AR): Oxygen's role in plant self-defense
- 09/10/2018 Nutrient removal from drainwater: the e-Phos showcased
- 09/07/2018 "Even a crop hook can contribute to sustainably feeding world population"