Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- "We are now the only people producing the tubers hydroponically"
- Oxygen level in water: an underestimated factor in plant growth
- Bitcoin mining powers tomato greenhouse
- How the rise of Amazon will urge you to create a brand in fresh produce
- UV light provides novel method to improve crop performance and yield
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Vietnam: HCMC to pay interest for hi-tech farmsHCM City will subsidise interest on bank loans by up to 100 per cent to support individuals and organisations who help transform its agricultural sector.
Resolution No 10/2017 of the city Peopleís Council, which seeks to encourage investment to transform the farm sector into a modern, efficient and sustainable one in 2017-20, provides for the subsidy.
The loan amount entitled to the support will be based on the investment scale and the regulations of the lending organisation.
The subsidy will be equal to the average 12-month đồng deposit interest rate at four State-owned banks -- Agribank, BIDV, Vietcombank, Vietinbank -- plus 2 per cent.
If the lending interest rate is lower than the subsidy rate, the subsidy provided will be equal to the former.
The subsidy will cover the following components: basic construction, machinery and equipment for agricultural production and processing, harvesting birdsí nest, buying new fishing vessels and upgrading machine capacity, replacing existing unproductive dairy cows, and seed and hi-tech agricultural production.
The term of support will depend on the approved production cycle but not exceed five years.
Individuals and organisations investing in growing orchids and bonsai, raising ornamental fishes, cows for dairy and meat, and aquaculture will get 80 per cent interest subsidy.
Those signing contracts for production and consumption of agricultural products, buying raw materials to develop rural areas, fishing, animal feed production, and eco-tourism will get 60 per cent subsidy.
The support term will not exceed 12 months in case of crop and livestock farming with a production cycle of less than 12 months.
If production cycles exceed 12 months, the duration will depend on the cycle but not exceed 36 months.
For consumption of agricultural products too, the support will last from 12 to 36 months.
Source: Vietnam News / www.agroberichtenbuitenland.nl
Publication date: 2/26/2018
Other news in this sector: