Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
GroBox sells indoor hydroponic greenhouse on corporate websiteAfter raising more than $77,000 from crowdfunding backers on Kickstarter, consumers can continue purchasing the GroBox indoor hydroponic greenhouse on the corporate website at http://www.getgrobox.com in early March.
By the end of the Kickstarter Campaign, crowdfunders helped push presales of the all-in-one, plug-and-play GroBox seven times higher than its campaign goal.
Offering anyone the ability to grow their own plants in their own home, GroBox controls the watering schedules and air flow to grow plants faster than other methods while using two-thirds less water than traditional systems.
GroBox was designed with hydroponics technology that allows the device to be self-watering, set watering cycles and manipulate the LED grow lights for the correct amount of light. This means that users only change the water in GroBox a few times a month.
GroBox also comes with a formulated a fertilizer solution in the form of clay pellets, replacing soil, which ensures plants get the exact nutrients they need and allows for more even water distribution. The LED grow lights in GroBox also provide the lighting plants need no matter the season or outside weather and are also customizable for the growth phase of specific plants.
For more information:
Publication date: 3/2/2018
Other news in this sector: