Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Momentum-based air flow: Better climate and growthHorizontal Air Flow has been in use in greenhouses and indoor growing facilities consistently for over 50 years. In the early stages, air speed was the goal. Unfortunately, speed is difficult to keep consistent and hard to maintain.
The true goal of any air distribution system in the greenhouse should be to homogenize the air and its constituents: temperature, humidity, CO2, and even pesticide fogs. Plants transpire more evenly and efficiently when the microclimate around the plant is removed. A new whitepaper from Dramm discusses the use of momentum-based fan systems to achieve better homogenization and better plant growth.
Download the whitepaper here.
Publication date: 2/23/2018
Other news in this sector: