- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Momentum-based air flow: Better climate and growth
The true goal of any air distribution system in the greenhouse should be to homogenize the air and its constituents: temperature, humidity, CO2, and even pesticide fogs. Plants transpire more evenly and efficiently when the microclimate around the plant is removed. A new whitepaper from Dramm discusses the use of momentum-based fan systems to achieve better homogenization and better plant growth.
Download the whitepaper here.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/19/2018 China: Growing 'electric' veggies
- 09/18/2018 Screening protects citrus from greening and storms
- 09/18/2018 Czech scientists make progress in microscopic examination of plants
- 09/17/2018 “We take the guessing out of commercial aquaponics"
- 09/17/2018 Divisional patent for Irrigation by Condensation (IBC) technology in India
- 09/17/2018 Ion exchange in the treatment of irrigation water
- 09/14/2018 Australian company launches Priva accreditation scheme
- 09/14/2018 HortTechnology announces open access of applied horticultural research
- 09/14/2018 Checking food with a smartphone thanks to a broadband infrared LED
- 09/14/2018 NL: Sugar factory supplies water to growers
- 09/13/2018 Smart cameras predict future development of cuttings
- 09/13/2018 Indoor precision agriculture platform enables connected indoor farm
- 09/13/2018 Water cooling and water tightness in LED fixtures
- 09/12/2018 Danes research greenhouse grow lamps
- 09/12/2018 US: Electrolyzed water system to treat and prevent plant diseases
- 09/11/2018 "No duplicate sensors, lower costs and uniform data"
- 09/11/2018 UK: Using maths and engineering to solve problems in food production
- 09/10/2018 US (AR): Oxygen's role in plant self-defense
- 09/10/2018 Nutrient removal from drainwater: the e-Phos showcased
- 09/07/2018 "Even a crop hook can contribute to sustainably feeding world population"