Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Momentum-based air flow: Better climate and growthHorizontal Air Flow has been in use in greenhouses and indoor growing facilities consistently for over 50 years. In the early stages, air speed was the goal. Unfortunately, speed is difficult to keep consistent and hard to maintain.
The true goal of any air distribution system in the greenhouse should be to homogenize the air and its constituents: temperature, humidity, CO2, and even pesticide fogs. Plants transpire more evenly and efficiently when the microclimate around the plant is removed. A new whitepaper from Dramm discusses the use of momentum-based fan systems to achieve better homogenization and better plant growth.
Download the whitepaper here.
Publication date: 2/23/2018
Other news in this sector: