Job offersmore »
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
New player insect gauze to provide breath of fresh air
Ventiguard, a new start up in the area of insect gauze systems, started their business on February 5 2018 at Leehove 41 in De Lier. The company wants to provide a fresh breath of air in the area of insect gauze. Besides a few improvements compared to existing systems, the company also has a number of innovations to offer.
Ventiguard derives from the word "venti" which means ventilation or air and the word "guard" which means to protect or control. The company primarily focused on the insect gauze systems that are easy to fold due to their pleated shape. They market these products under the name Multi-Fold®. "The advantages of the product include a raised UV stability, improved confection and an improved conduction. To fit the products customers can pick from full outsourcing or guided supervision," says Laurens Besemer, who will be working as a director with years of experience in the branch and a specialist in the area of horticulture and textiles. "We also offer a wide variety of products like plano gauze for set installation and so-called gauze cages."
Ventiguard has taken over the products, designs, machines and knowledge from Huisman Scherming, one of the pioneers in the area of insect gauze. This allows them to use over 30 years of experience. The company is already producing the first orders and has the coffee brewing.
For more information:
2678 MA De Lier
Tel: 0031 (0) 174 352 100
Publication date: 2/28/2018
Other news in this sector: