Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Reducing leaf diseases in medical cannabis growth
Entry of UV-light
"F-Clean® enables the entry of UV light according to customer demand. For cannabis that would be the UV rays increasing the production of THC in the plant", he explains. "It simulates light radiation in outdoor conditions. On top of that F-Clean® allows very good diffusion of the penetrating light into the greenhouse - contributing significantly for uniform growth."
The growth climate is influenced positively by the covering as well. "The anti-drip layer reduces the exposure to moisture and leaf diseases like botrytis cinerea, being an important topic in cannabis cultivation. Due to the high demand and the high price for medical cannabis in the markets, growers want to focus on the highest quality and yield possible and with the reduction of diseases, the F-Clean covering can benefit to it. This makes the ROI of the covering relatively fast, especially if you also calculate the long durability of the material even in extreme circumstances like with high and low temperatures or in contact with chemicals."
The enthusiasm of the Azrom team for the F-Clean® material plays an important role in the company's activities. "In our 60 years of existence we've always been highly creative in the field of engineering. This naturally doesn't allow significant deviations, but we still want to engage constantly in new developments in the greenhouses we design and the implementation of advanced technological systems in our projects around the world."
This is shown clearly in the summer of 2016 by the launch of the Eco-Clima greenhouse model, designed specifically for the use of F-CLEAN® in the roof cover. Azrom believes that this is the best coverage exists, and eventually, it is also the most worthwhile to use as a roof covering greenhouse for vegetable growers, flowers and green leaves, even more so for Medical Cannabis growers.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/18/2018 US (CA): Turnkey automated cultivation systems for the cannabis industry
- 09/18/2018 CAN (ON): Aleafia’s 160,000 sq. ft. greenhouse retrofitting on schedule
- 09/17/2018 Cannabis Research Center opens in Switzerland
- 09/17/2018 US (OK): Former tomato greenhouse ready for organic MMJ
- 09/17/2018 MMJ replaces soybeans as Ontario's new cash crop
- 09/14/2018 CAN (ON): MJ grower buys garden centre in $6.7M deal
- 09/14/2018 European Parliament looking to improve access to medical cannabis
- 09/11/2018 CAN: Construction update: Weedon, Quebec Greenhouse Project
- 09/11/2018 CAN (BC): Pure Sunfarms to expand cannabis acreage to 550,000 sq.ft.
- 09/10/2018 US (NV): CROP completes purchase of Nye County farm
- 09/10/2018 US: Ohio misses Sept. 8 deadline for medical marijuana program
- 09/07/2018 Delphy gets into cannabis cultivation
- 09/06/2018 CAN (BC): Medicinal greenhouse proposal for Logan Lake
- 09/05/2018 Big-name investors experiment with marijuana stocks
- 09/04/2018 NZ: First company receives medical cannabis license
- 08/31/2018 CAN (ON): Controversial greenhouse now for mums, not pot
- 08/30/2018 US, Mexico discuss cannabis legalization
- 08/29/2018 US (WA): 35,000 sq.ft. MMJ facility commences commercial production
- 08/28/2018 Lebanese cannabis farmers hope legalisation may bring amnesty
- 08/28/2018 "Cooling roots provides 25% vegetative growth increase in cannabis"