Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
LumiGrow completes $5.1 million bridge financingLumiGrow announced the successful completion of a $5.1 million bridge financing. The oversubscribed round included participation from existing lead investor, Ecosystem Integrity Fund, as well as new investors, ValueAct Spring Master Fund, L.P. and Greenhouse Capital.
With the successful closing, LumiGrow will continue to focus on providing LED lighting hardware and software solutions to commercial horticulture and research institutions, utilizing data gathered through its smartPAR software application and recently introduced smartPAR Light Sensor Module. The timing and size of the financing allows LumiGrow to accelerate the development of its next generation products.
Kelly Barlow, a Partner at ValueAct Capital, has been appointed to LumiGrow’s Board of Directors, which includes LumiGrow’s CEO, Shami Patel, Partners of Ecosystem Integrity Fund, Devin Whatley and James Everett, and agricultural industry leader, Minos Athanassiadis.
The registered principals of Keene Advisors and representatives of Squire Patton Boggs advised LumiGrow in connection with the bridge financing.
For more information:
Publication date: 2/21/2018
Other news in this sector: