Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Vietnam: Da Nang to invest in clean vegetablesDa Nang city’s agricultural sector plans to develop greenhouse vegetable projects in the coming years.
The goal is to create clean products, ensure large-scale production, link production and consumption, and improve the lives of farmers.
Nguyen Duc Tan, chairman of Hoa Ninh Commune Farmers’ Association, said the model of growing clean vegetables using advanced technology was bringing about economic efficiency.
“However, wide application is not easy as it requires investors to meet certain economic criteria. Currently, local authorities are calling for more investment in high-tech vegetable models,” he said.
According to him, developing greenhouse vegetable areas in Hoa Ninh commune in future needs an investment of 3 billion VND [132,000 USD], besides local financial support.
“The commune plans to develop a 5ha greenhouse vegetable area in future. Hoa Ninh will be the centre of high-tech vegetables and agricultural products,” Tan said.
Read more at Vietnam+
Publication date: 2/22/2018
Other news in this sector: