Top 5 -yesterday
- MMJ replaces soybeans as Ontario's new cash crop
- Nigeria: Wells Hosa Greenhouse will partner with government, private sector
- Divisional patent for Irrigation by Condensation (IBC) technology in India
- Ion exchange in the treatment of irrigation water
- Turkey: Tomato from Insuyu about to become a brand name
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- Germany: New packaging law applies starting 01.01.2019
- Flavor drives specialty tomato breeding business
- Turkey: Greenhouse pioneer stirs up economic activity in Siirt
- US (CA): Sakata Seed America completes Woodland Innovation Center
- "Vertical farming sounds fantastic until you consider its energy use"
US: RainSoil bolsters sales team
“Over the previous two months we have hired two sales professionals to join our team, and we couldn’t be more excited. Tim is our most recent team member,” says Dr. Johann Buck, Director of Sales & Product Development for RainSoil. “We knew right away that we wanted him on our team. Whether it’s his family, co-workers, or customers, Tim genuinely cares about those around him. Customers can count on him to both follow up and follow through. Our industry is fortunate to have people like Tim.”
Tim brings great horticulture understanding and experience to his new role, having most recently worked with Abbott-Ipco as regional sales manager, and before that as a regional sales rep for Casa Flora. Additional experience in the logistics industry gave him even more relationship- and business-building skills. He holds a bachelor of science from the University of Nebraska at Omaha.
“Tim joins our RainSoil team at a very exciting time,” says Kyle Bybee, RainSoil CEO. “We are determined to help our customers grow their business by finding incremental and continual ways to improve their products. Tim’s fun personality, his experience and his customer-centered approach make him the perfect fit for RainSoil.”
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/18/2018 "The program is so flexible that it can easily grow along with our company"
- 09/18/2018 Rijk Zwaan opens brand-new R&D facility in Fijnaart
- 09/18/2018 "The Hague urban greenhouse cannot be made profitable"
- 09/17/2018 Tomatoes in new construction ensured of plenty of light
- 09/17/2018 China: Haifa Group aid Shandong farmers after typhoon Rumbia attack
- 09/17/2018 "Growers must get rid of their minority complex'"
- 09/14/2018 Public Auction former Brown Coir Export properties
- 09/13/2018 NL: New innovation center The Green East opened
- 09/13/2018 CAN (BC): UFV launches new Food and Agriculture Institute
- 09/12/2018 Strawberry Demo Day 2018 'Clean water, clean soil'
- 09/11/2018 UL/CSA certified cable welding system launched
- 09/11/2018 Urban-gro promotes industry veteran to Executive Vice President, Operations
- 09/11/2018 Oil prices puts pressure on CMA CGM's EBIT, but they stay positive
- 09/10/2018 Biodegradable cultivation tarpaulin on Swedish land
- 09/10/2018 US (AK): Matanuska Experiment Farm gains new director
- 09/10/2018 Bayer CEO doesn't suffer from buyer's remorse
- 09/07/2018 Welding award for KUBO
- 09/07/2018 US facility no longer wants to deal with New Zealand
- 09/07/2018 "In order to promote them, Peruvian chili peppers need to be linked to the gastronomy"
- 09/07/2018 ''Colorful beetroot varieties from north German fields are very popular''