Top 5 -yesterday
- DUPLICATE Expansion of notice-based process for importation and interstate movement of fruits and vegetables
- Nigeria: Wells Hosa Greenhouse will partner with government, private sector
- Gotham Greens
- MMJ replaces soybeans as Ontario's new cash crop
- Success of Agriculture Bill will be in the details, warns British Growers
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Netherlands: De Gier is expanding
De Gier manufactures drive systems such as motor gearboxes, racks, worm gearboxes and accompanying accessories for ventilation, screening and hoisting installations. These materials are used in the horticultural market, livestock holding and non-residential building.
Wouter Heezen (sales director) and Rob Sandberg (general manager)
General Manager Rob Sandberg: ”Due to the enormous growth in sales we need more space for our machines and assembly. We now have the chance to optimize our layout and product flow. The brand new logistics and assembly lines will contribute tremendously to the increase of our productivity. Next to that we’ve also invested a lot of time and effort in creating ergonomic workstations for our staff."
Below the extension a huge basement has been created. This basement will be used for logistical purposes and will serve as a car park. Two dock shelters are incorporated in the extension. This will make loading and unloading trucks much easier.
Rob Sandberg: “As production continues at full speed to keep up with the high demand our goal is to have the factory operational as soon as possible. We can’t wait to further extend our growing position on the world market."
For more information:
De Gier Drive Systems
2291 PG Wateringen
T +31 (0)174-292089
F +31 (0)174-295644
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/18/2018 "The program is so flexible that it can easily grow along with our company"
- 09/18/2018 Rijk Zwaan opens brand-new R&D facility in Fijnaart
- 09/18/2018 "The Hague urban greenhouse cannot be made profitable"
- 09/17/2018 Tomatoes in new construction ensured of plenty of light
- 09/17/2018 China: Haifa Group aid Shandong farmers after typhoon Rumbia attack
- 09/17/2018 "Growers must get rid of their minority complex'"
- 09/14/2018 Public Auction former Brown Coir Export properties
- 09/13/2018 NL: New innovation center The Green East opened
- 09/13/2018 CAN (BC): UFV launches new Food and Agriculture Institute
- 09/12/2018 Strawberry Demo Day 2018 'Clean water, clean soil'
- 09/11/2018 UL/CSA certified cable welding system launched
- 09/11/2018 Urban-gro promotes industry veteran to Executive Vice President, Operations
- 09/11/2018 Oil prices puts pressure on CMA CGM's EBIT, but they stay positive
- 09/10/2018 Biodegradable cultivation tarpaulin on Swedish land
- 09/10/2018 US (AK): Matanuska Experiment Farm gains new director
- 09/10/2018 Bayer CEO doesn't suffer from buyer's remorse
- 09/07/2018 Welding award for KUBO
- 09/07/2018 US facility no longer wants to deal with New Zealand
- 09/07/2018 "In order to promote them, Peruvian chili peppers need to be linked to the gastronomy"
- 09/07/2018 ''Colorful beetroot varieties from north German fields are very popular''