Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- "We are now the only people producing the tubers hydroponically"
- Oxygen level in water: an underestimated factor in plant growth
- Bitcoin mining powers tomato greenhouse
- How the rise of Amazon will urge you to create a brand in fresh produce
- UV light provides novel method to improve crop performance and yield
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
British Virgin Islands eying MMJ cultivationThe British Virgin Islands might begin harvesting plants such as marijuana for the medicinal purposes.
Deputy Premier and Minister for Natural Resources Dr Kedrick Pickering made the announcement during a recent public meeting at the Watch Tower on Tortola.
He told residents: “We have been entertaining discussions about the development of our local medicinal plants because the whole arena – I mean medicinal marijuana – has now expanded,” Dr Pickering said.
“Extracting the medicine from plants is a big, big deal and that is now a big part of the discussion in terms of our whole concept of agribusiness and how we can identify local medicinal plants to advance that,” he added.
Read more at BVI News
Publication date: 2/20/2018
Other news in this sector: