Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (NY): Wayne County tomato-growing project ripensOn Wednesday, the Wayne County Industrial Development Agency is holding a public hearing at 9:30 a.m. in Ontario Town Hall at 1850 Ridge Road. The hearing is related to an estimated $38 million plan to develop greenhouse operations on 122 acres off of Route 104 for Intergrow.
Intergrow produces local, year-round, hydroponically grown tomatoes on a site in Albion, Orleans County, and had originally planned to build another major complex in Webster, Monroe County. However, opposition in the town resulted in the company proposing to move the operation to neighboring Ontario in Wayne County.
The company is proposing to build about 1.1 million square feet of greenhouse space, with about 113,000 square feet of packing-house and office space. Product packaging will be performed on site.
Read more at the Citizen Tribune (Steve Buchiere)
Publication date: 2/20/2018
Other news in this sector: