- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- CAN (ON): Auto plant converted into medical cannabis cultivation facility in 12 months
- US: California agriculture leads nation in funding for specialty crops
- How to make the conservation and utilization of neglected plant varieties economically viable?
- New Zealand: Native birds as potential alternative to pesticides
- China: Growing 'electric' veggies
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- US (NY): Sustainability symposium to focus on biological products
- US (NV): CROP completes purchase of Nye County farm
- Abu Dhabi: Cultivation started in Al Dahra BayWa greenhouse
- "Government seasonal labour scheme falls well short of requirements"
- Ireland: Funding for food waste reduction and agri-food tourism projects
Spain: 57% of government's circular economy budget for water topics
The Strategy defines five priority sectors: construction, agro food, industry, consumer goods and tourism.
Within these sectors, the Plan's actions raise five major lines, such as production, which will allocate €31.7 million; consumption, €20 million; waste management, €28.5 million; secondary raw materials, €997,362; water reuse, €478.2 million; research, innovation and competitiveness, €241 million; awareness and participation, €553,883, and employment and training, €36.6 million.
Source: iagua.es / www.agroberichtenbuitenland.nl
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/19/2018 "Vertical farming in the Netherlands not an addition"
- 09/19/2018 US: California agriculture leads nation in funding for specialty crops
- 09/19/2018 Lower pepper exports for Spain
- 09/19/2018 UK: LEAF welcomes launch of new Agriculture Bill
- 09/19/2018 Queensland strawberry industry calls for calm in wake of tampering issue
- 09/19/2018 "Higher autumn prices won't compensate for poor eggplant season"
- 09/18/2018 Growers in Côte d’Ivoire create own growbags
- 09/18/2018 Dutch greenhouse suppliers unite in Dutch Greenhouse Delta
- 09/18/2018 UK Government presents Agriculture Bill
- 09/18/2018 "Asian markets still open"
- 09/18/2018 New Zealand: Brisk weather brings cheaper broccoli
- 09/17/2018 DUPLICATE Expansion of notice-based process for importation and interstate movement of fruits and vegetables
- 09/17/2018 Success of Agriculture Bill will be in the details, warns British Growers
- 09/14/2018 Romania: €87.8 million to support financing instrument for farmers
- 09/14/2018 Australia: Cucumber growers hit the jackpot
- 09/14/2018 US (CA): Strong production leaves lettuce market subdued
- 09/14/2018 Nuffield Zimbabwe seeking applicants for 2019 scholarships
- 09/14/2018 Nigeria: Overcoming knowledge barriers to nutritional security, higher income
- 09/13/2018 "Vietnam’s surging agro-economy marked by challenging opportunities"
- 09/13/2018 China: Seasonal peppers enter the market in large volumes