Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Spain: 57% of government's circular economy budget for water topicsThe Ministry of Agriculture has prepared the first Spanish Circular Economy Strategy, including an Action Plan 2018-2020, which will allocate almost €834 million, of which 57% will be expend in water reuse.
The Strategy defines five priority sectors: construction, agro food, industry, consumer goods and tourism.
Within these sectors, the Plan's actions raise five major lines, such as production, which will allocate €31.7 million; consumption, €20 million; waste management, €28.5 million; secondary raw materials, €997,362; water reuse, €478.2 million; research, innovation and competitiveness, €241 million; awareness and participation, €553,883, and employment and training, €36.6 million.
Source: iagua.es / www.agroberichtenbuitenland.nl
Publication date: 2/20/2018
Other news in this sector: