Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
"Monsanto hands CEO a $2.5 million merger-related bonus"Monsanto, which has faced delays getting approval for its merger with German company Bayer, gave its top executives bonuses this week for the time they're spending on the deal, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports.
Chief Executive Hugh Grant got $2.5 million, the company disclosed Friday, and other "named executives" received $250,000 apiece. That phrase typically refers to officers whose pay must be disclosed in an annual proxy statement. In Monsanto's case, that would be Chief Financial Officer Pierre Courduroux, President Brett Begemann, Executive Vice President Robert Fraley and Executive Vice President David Snively.
Publication date: 2/20/2018
Other news in this sector: