Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Thailand: Solar farm plans to invest in hydroponics plantChai Phad Phand Co Ltd, which produces signage and operates a solar farm, plans to invest up to Bt20 million [637,000 USD] in a hydroponics plant near its solar farm in the Pathum Thani province in Thailand to tap strong demand in the market, the company’s founder and managing director Vanchai Panvichean said.
“We have been studying how to grow hydroponics plants at our closed-end plant since last year,” said Vanchai in an interview with The Nation recently. “We will start our investment in the hydroponics plant this year with the Bt20 million budget as we target health-conscious consumers.”
The plant will be established on a site of about 10 rai [1.6 hectares] near the company’s solar farm in Pathum Thani’s Klong 4 district.
Vanchai is looking forward to making a start on the investment this year and also plans to open a restaurant that serves nutritious food in catering to health-conscious consumers.
Read more at The Nation (Somluck Srimalee)
Publication date: 2/20/2018
Other news in this sector: