Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Philippines: Research agency promoting hydroponics for cash cropsThe Bureau of Agricultural Research (BAR), an agency attached to the Department of Agriculture of the Philippines, is promoting hydroponics as a viable method to grow high-value or cash crops.
BAR held the first seminar to promote hydroponics on Tuesday in San Carlos City, Pangasinan, that was attended by more than 80 participants composed of principals, school heads and other representatives from the first five districts of the province.
The BAR spearheaded the seminar on hydroponics in collaboration with the Department of Education (DepEd) Division OfficeĖSan Carlos City.
The DepEd-San Carlos City, one of the 14 division offices of the Education department in the Ilocos region, requested the seminar so schools in the city can also grow vegetables and high-value or cash crops through hydroponics.
Read more at The Manila Times (Conrad M. Carino)
Publication date: 2/20/2018
Other news in this sector: