Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: APHIS launches webpage for frequently requested recordsThe United States Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS) is launching a new “Frequently Requested Records” page on their Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) e-reading room, in accordance with the FOIA statute. The new page will contain copies of frequently requested records, making it easier for stakeholders to find information.
On the new page, APHIS will post copies of FOIA-processed records that have been requested and released three or more times. They will also post items they believe are likely to be requested multiple times. Finally, on this page, APHIS may in its discretion also post records that it believes are of interest to the public, regardless of a legal requirement to do so. The page is searchable by keyword or program. APHIS will continue to update this page on a monthly basis.
This new page will not cover all topics or information available through the FOIA process, but will help ensure that frequently requested records are readily accessible to the public. If you are looking for FOIA information, you should check the frequently requested records page first, before filing a new FOIA request. What you’re seeking might be right there waiting for you.
Other records will continue to be available through the normal FOIA process. If you have any questions, contact the FOIA office at 301-851-4102.
Publication date: 2/19/2018
Other news in this sector: