Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- Texas A&M AgriLife high tunnel study expands
- Tanzania: Zanzibar vegetable industry scrutinised
- US: ASTA requests exemptions for seeds on proposed Chinese tariffs list
- US (VA): Year-round greenhouse draws tourists' attention to family farm
- ICBA, South Korean agriculture agency join forces for biosaline R&D
STK appoints Iris Mordechai as VP Human Resources
In this role, Iris will oversee the development and execution of STK’s human resources strategy; retaining top talents; supporting the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization, to ensure STK’s values and culture will continue to be promoted.
“I am very pleased to welcome Iris to STK, she is going to be an added value to our company’s initiatives,” says Guy Elitzur, CEO of STK bio-ag technologies. "Iris brings a wealth of experience and knowledge to this role and we believe she will continue to strengthen our commitment to become an employer of choice in the industry.”
Iris brings to STK over 15 years of experience in human resources management and organizational development. Her previous positions include Senior Director of Human Resources at Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (Nasdaq: TEVA); Human Resources Director at Orbotech (Nasdaq: ORBK); and Human Resources Manager in the Global Product Development Division at Amdocs (Nasdaq: DOX). Iris holds an M.Sc. in Organizational Behavior from the Faculty of Management in Tel Aviv University.
“I am excited to be part of a highly driven, close-knit professional team, focused on creative solutions to protect the food we all eat”, says Iris. “I look forward to STK’s growth and contributing to it by supporting to excel the company’s goals from a human resources perspective.”
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/18/2018 "The program is so flexible that it can easily grow along with our company"
- 09/18/2018 Rijk Zwaan opens brand-new R&D facility in Fijnaart
- 09/18/2018 "The Hague urban greenhouse cannot be made profitable"
- 09/17/2018 Tomatoes in new construction ensured of plenty of light
- 09/17/2018 China: Haifa Group aid Shandong farmers after typhoon Rumbia attack
- 09/17/2018 "Growers must get rid of their minority complex'"
- 09/14/2018 Public Auction former Brown Coir Export properties
- 09/13/2018 NL: New innovation center The Green East opened
- 09/13/2018 CAN (BC): UFV launches new Food and Agriculture Institute
- 09/12/2018 Strawberry Demo Day 2018 'Clean water, clean soil'
- 09/11/2018 UL/CSA certified cable welding system launched
- 09/11/2018 Urban-gro promotes industry veteran to Executive Vice President, Operations
- 09/11/2018 Oil prices puts pressure on CMA CGM's EBIT, but they stay positive
- 09/10/2018 Biodegradable cultivation tarpaulin on Swedish land
- 09/10/2018 US (AK): Matanuska Experiment Farm gains new director
- 09/10/2018 Bayer CEO doesn't suffer from buyer's remorse
- 09/07/2018 Welding award for KUBO
- 09/07/2018 US facility no longer wants to deal with New Zealand
- 09/07/2018 "In order to promote them, Peruvian chili peppers need to be linked to the gastronomy"
- 09/07/2018 ''Colorful beetroot varieties from north German fields are very popular''