Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
STK appoints Iris Mordechai as VP Human ResourcesSTK bio-ag technologies announced that Iris Mordechai has joined the company as Vice President of Human Resources.
In this role, Iris will oversee the development and execution of STK’s human resources strategy; retaining top talents; supporting the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization, to ensure STK’s values and culture will continue to be promoted.
“I am very pleased to welcome Iris to STK, she is going to be an added value to our company’s initiatives,” says Guy Elitzur, CEO of STK bio-ag technologies. "Iris brings a wealth of experience and knowledge to this role and we believe she will continue to strengthen our commitment to become an employer of choice in the industry.”
Iris brings to STK over 15 years of experience in human resources management and organizational development. Her previous positions include Senior Director of Human Resources at Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (Nasdaq: TEVA); Human Resources Director at Orbotech (Nasdaq: ORBK); and Human Resources Manager in the Global Product Development Division at Amdocs (Nasdaq: DOX). Iris holds an M.Sc. in Organizational Behavior from the Faculty of Management in Tel Aviv University.
“I am excited to be part of a highly driven, close-knit professional team, focused on creative solutions to protect the food we all eat”, says Iris. “I look forward to STK’s growth and contributing to it by supporting to excel the company’s goals from a human resources perspective.”
For more information:
Publication date: 2/19/2018
Other news in this sector: