Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- "We are now the only people producing the tubers hydroponically"
- Oxygen level in water: an underestimated factor in plant growth
- Bitcoin mining powers tomato greenhouse
- How the rise of Amazon will urge you to create a brand in fresh produce
- UV light provides novel method to improve crop performance and yield
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Minister from Qatar visits Bom GroupLast Monday the 12th of February, Bom Group had the honor of welcoming His Excellency Minister Mohammed Bin Abdullah Al Rumehi of the Ministry of Municipality & Environment of Qatar at their head office in Hook of Holland.
The Minister was accompanied by Agricultural Counselor in the Middle East Mr. Hans van der Beek and other members of the Ministry of both sides.
The recent developments of projects in the Middle East by Bom Group and their involvement in the development of safe, secure and healthy food production in Qatar has the Minister’s full attention and would like to be informed by the company personally.
Especially the topics of water saving and energy saving technologies in horticulture were highlighted topics and had the full attention of the Minister. The “Water-saving Greenhouse” of Bom Group has shown good results both in saving (sweet) water as well in more crop production per m2. More information about this greenhouse and pictures can be found here.
For more information:
Publication date: 2/16/2018
Other news in this sector: