Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- US: ASTA requests exemptions for seeds on proposed Chinese tariffs list
- "More sustainable crops just a spray away"
- US (MO): A hydroponic twist on the family farm
- Basic requirements when looking for a new greenhouse production site
- Company-university partnership helps build Mexico’s greenhouse industry
Mycorrhizal Applications expands sales and customer service capacity
Amy Schroeder is Mycorrhizal Applications’ newest Sales Account Manager, and she is based in the Ohio Valley, which will give MA a presence in the Midwest and East Coast regions of the US. Amy’s top priority is to support growers and distributors in Ohio, Michigan, and Indiana, and her territory will expand to include Illinois, Kentucky, West Virginia, Tennessee, Missouri, Iowa, Wisconsin, and Minnesota. Amy received her Bachelor of Science in Biology from Shawnee State University and her Master of Science in Soil and Water Science from the University of Florida. For the past 5 years of her professional career, Amy has worked with growers in the turf and agriculture industries to maximize fertilizer efficiency. With her rich scientific background, Amy is able to provide in-depth technical assistance with mycorrhizal applications in a variety of types of horticulture production and professional mycorrhizal uses.
Morgan Reed has also taken on a newly developed position at MA, in the role of Sales & Marketing Support Specialist. Morgan’s main responsibilities revolve around customer service and support for MA’s distributors. She is fielding customer and distributor phone calls, providing customer service, handling inquiries, processing sales orders, and even helping to manage the logistics of MA’s busy trade show calendar. Morgan recently graduated from Southern Oregon University with her Bachelor of Science Degree in Business. This new Sales & Marketing Support Specialist position represents another expansion to the MA sales team, and provides additional capacity to handle customer questions and provide distributor support.
For more information:
PO Box 1029
Grants Pass, OR 97528
Toll Free: 866-476-7800
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/18/2018 "The program is so flexible that it can easily grow along with our company"
- 09/18/2018 Rijk Zwaan opens brand-new R&D facility in Fijnaart
- 09/18/2018 "The Hague urban greenhouse cannot be made profitable"
- 09/17/2018 Tomatoes in new construction ensured of plenty of light
- 09/17/2018 China: Haifa Group aid Shandong farmers after typhoon Rumbia attack
- 09/17/2018 "Growers must get rid of their minority complex'"
- 09/14/2018 Public Auction former Brown Coir Export properties
- 09/13/2018 NL: New innovation center The Green East opened
- 09/13/2018 CAN (BC): UFV launches new Food and Agriculture Institute
- 09/12/2018 Strawberry Demo Day 2018 'Clean water, clean soil'
- 09/11/2018 UL/CSA certified cable welding system launched
- 09/11/2018 Urban-gro promotes industry veteran to Executive Vice President, Operations
- 09/11/2018 Oil prices puts pressure on CMA CGM's EBIT, but they stay positive
- 09/10/2018 Biodegradable cultivation tarpaulin on Swedish land
- 09/10/2018 US (AK): Matanuska Experiment Farm gains new director
- 09/10/2018 Bayer CEO doesn't suffer from buyer's remorse
- 09/07/2018 Welding award for KUBO
- 09/07/2018 US facility no longer wants to deal with New Zealand
- 09/07/2018 "In order to promote them, Peruvian chili peppers need to be linked to the gastronomy"
- 09/07/2018 ''Colorful beetroot varieties from north German fields are very popular''