Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- "We are now the only people producing the tubers hydroponically"
- Oxygen level in water: an underestimated factor in plant growth
- Bitcoin mining powers tomato greenhouse
- How the rise of Amazon will urge you to create a brand in fresh produce
- UV light provides novel method to improve crop performance and yield
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Mycorrhizal Applications expands sales and customer service capacityThe team at Mycorrhizal Applications (MA) has recently grown with the addition of Amy Schroeder and Morgan Reed. Amy and Morgan will each be serving MA in newly formed roles in order to support the continued growth and development of this Southern Oregon based manufacturing company. These additional roles will help support growers coast-to-coast in the United States and Canada, and also provide additional support to the increasing number of horticulture distributors who are selling the MycoApply mycorrhizal products that MA produces, as well as the additional biological solutions that MA distributes, such as Actinovate Biofungicides, MGK Botanical Insecticides, and Valent BioSciencesí Plant Growth Regulators (PGRs).
Amy Schroeder is Mycorrhizal Applicationsí newest Sales Account Manager, and she is based in the Ohio Valley, which will give MA a presence in the Midwest and East Coast regions of the US. Amyís top priority is to support growers and distributors in Ohio, Michigan, and Indiana, and her territory will expand to include Illinois, Kentucky, West Virginia, Tennessee, Missouri, Iowa, Wisconsin, and Minnesota. Amy received her Bachelor of Science in Biology from Shawnee State University and her Master of Science in Soil and Water Science from the University of Florida. For the past 5 years of her professional career, Amy has worked with growers in the turf and agriculture industries to maximize fertilizer efficiency. With her rich scientific background, Amy is able to provide in-depth technical assistance with mycorrhizal applications in a variety of types of horticulture production and professional mycorrhizal uses.
Morgan Reed has also taken on a newly developed position at MA, in the role of Sales & Marketing Support Specialist. Morganís main responsibilities revolve around customer service and support for MAís distributors. She is fielding customer and distributor phone calls, providing customer service, handling inquiries, processing sales orders, and even helping to manage the logistics of MAís busy trade show calendar. Morgan recently graduated from Southern Oregon University with her Bachelor of Science Degree in Business. This new Sales & Marketing Support Specialist position represents another expansion to the MA sales team, and provides additional capacity to handle customer questions and provide distributor support.
For more information:
PO Box 1029
Grants Pass, OR 97528
Toll Free: 866-476-7800
Publication date: 2/16/2018
Other news in this sector: