Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (ME): South Portland greenhouse (14,200 sq.ft.) gets go-aheadThe Planning Board of South Portland approved an amended site plan for a half-million dollar commercial greenhouse in the industrial section of the city.
The proposed 14,200-square-foot greenhouse will be built on a 2-acre lot at 25 Duck Pond Road. The applicant and developer, John Crowley, doing business as 110 Dartmouth Street LLC, plans on leasing growing space to tenants.
The goal of the project is to provide urban agriculture space for local restaurants.
The design of the greenhouse will be a metal frame with glass panels underneath plastic. In addition to the greenhouse, a 5,000-square-foot gravel area for soils and material storage, as well a parking area for eight vehicles, several generator pads, a transformer, and job trailer are proposed.
Read more at The Forecaster (Juliette Laaka)
Publication date: 2/15/2018
Other news in this sector: