Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- "We are now the only people producing the tubers hydroponically"
- Oxygen level in water: an underestimated factor in plant growth
- Bitcoin mining powers tomato greenhouse
- How the rise of Amazon will urge you to create a brand in fresh produce
- UV light provides novel method to improve crop performance and yield
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Is the trolley-lorry the vehicle of the future?
This electric roadway for hybrid lorries is two kilometres long and can be found in Sweden, along the regular motorway. While the lorries use the roadway, they’re being charged via the high-voltage cables.
The roadway was developed by Siemens and Scania, and is close to the Swedish city of Gävle. Sweden hopes its entire fleet will be completely free from fossil fuels in 2030.
Publication date: 2/15/2018
Other news in this sector: