Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Is the trolley-lorry the vehicle of the future?
This electric roadway for hybrid lorries is two kilometres long and can be found in Sweden, along the regular motorway. While the lorries use the roadway, they’re being charged via the high-voltage cables.
The roadway was developed by Siemens and Scania, and is close to the Swedish city of Gävle. Sweden hopes its entire fleet will be completely free from fossil fuels in 2030.
Publication date: 2/15/2018
Other news in this sector: