Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
China: Exports of Xinjiang vegetables to Pakistan
On February 13th, 1.3 tons of vegetables were flown by China Southern Airlines from Urumqi to Islamabad, Pakistan. This is the first time that a shipment of vegetables is air freighted from Xinjiang. It is reported that this shipment was purchased through Jiu Ding agricultural market in Urumqi. It mainly consists of Chinese yams, mushrooms, and chilli peppers.
Fresh vegetable export to Pakistan
The general manager of Xinjiang Shu Hai International Trade LLC, Mr. Jian Sen, who signed off on this shipment of vegetables, stated that this shipment supplied the itinerant Chinese in Pakistan who were unable to return to China for the Spring Festival.
Employees load vegetables into the airplane
The number of Chinese who live and work in Pakistan increases daily. The quality of local vegetables is not great and is unable to meet the demand. It is estimated that vegetable exports will continue after the New Year.
Publication date: 2/15/2018
Other news in this sector: