Job offersmore »
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Syngenta presents 2017 full year results:
"Strong cash flow despite challenging global conditions"“2017 was an historic year for Syngenta with the closing of the ChemChina transaction", the company's CEO, Erik Fyrwald, said at the presentation of Syngenta's 2017 full year results.
"We achieved record free cash flow despite another challenging year for agriculture with continued pressure on farm incomes. Unfortunately, we were not able to overcome these challenges to revenue and Crop Protection sales declined.
"To help support faster growth in Seeds, in November 2017 we announced the purchase of Nidera Seeds from COFCO International. This will further strengthen our Seeds offer in the key Brazil and Argentina markets.
"Our commitment to bringing customers new technology was evident in the successful launch of Elatus in France, Germany and the UK and of Fortenza seed care for insect control in corn and soy in Latin America.
"In September 2017, plaintiffs and defendants in the MIR 162 Corn Litigation reached a settlement, subject to court approval, allowing both sides to avoid uncertainty of ongoing litigation."
Click here to see the full results.
Publication date: 2/15/2018
Other news in this sector: