- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- CAN (BC): Bud producer offers virtual tour of its greenhouse facility
- Experts from around the world will present the most innovative fertigation techniques
- Sustainability in agriculture: the Mater-Bi mulching film at Agricultural Film 2018
- Newly discovered enzyme is 'firing pin' for plant immunity
- "Aquaponics can revitalize Connecticut’s economy"
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
US (TX): Students make a pretty penny with aquaponics
A group of 8th graders from Corsicana thought the future of agriculture looked a little fishy. So, they decided to look outside the bowl and use those fish to find the answer.
These guys spent a lot of time on this project.
"624 working hours."
With multiple food sources developing at the same time, you're doubling your yield and your income. Speaking of money, this group isn't federally funded so they have to raise it all themselves. It's a pretty penny.
Read more at KIDY (Senora Scott)
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/21/2018 US (NJ): Generation of farmers use alternative techniques to grow crops
- 09/21/2018 Fully-automated indoor farm to open in the United States
- 09/19/2018 LEDs revolutionise the horticulture industry
- 09/18/2018 US: Groups ask Congress to support urban/innovative farms
- 09/18/2018 Brexit food security: An opportunity for vertical farming?
- 09/18/2018 CAN (QC): 2,000 square feet of gardens to be added to school
- 09/17/2018 US (GA): Hydroponic lettuce on the school lunch line
- 09/17/2018 Building the sustainable cities of the future
- 09/17/2018 Gotham Greens
- 09/14/2018 A farm on a shelf
- 09/13/2018 CAN (SK): Opportunities grow for Creighton container garden
- 09/13/2018 Container farm producer now also supplies farmers
- 09/12/2018 "Vertical farming sounds fantastic until you consider its energy use"
- 09/11/2018 Growing crops with roots in the mist
- 09/11/2018 US (GA): Campus dining uses produce grown in its greenhouse
- 09/11/2018 US (GA): $5 million to help reduce energy costs of indoor farming
- 09/10/2018 Malaysia: City dwellers grow veggies at home without soil
- 09/06/2018 Is urban farming economically feasible or is it a recipe for a financial failure?
- 09/06/2018 How the right sales channel can make or break your vertical farm
- 09/05/2018 "New responses to the way we grow food are a must to respond to the challenges of the future."