Top 5 -yesterday
- UK: Brassicas and Leafy Salads Conference
- Building the sustainable cities of the future
- DUPLICATE Expansion of notice-based process for importation and interstate movement of fruits and vegetables
- Nigeria: Wells Hosa Greenhouse will partner with government, private sector
- Ion exchange in the treatment of irrigation water
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- Uzbekistan: Exports of tomatoes to Russia tripled
- Ireland: Funding for food waste reduction and agri-food tourism projects
- Artificial intelligence & automation highlighted at the 2018 CGC
- US (AR): Oxygen's role in plant self-defense
- Infrastructure the biggest concern as Hurricane Florence targets Carolinas
Rwanda: Horticulture exporters reaching new markets in Europe
Allafrica.com reported on the five firms participating in the exhibition as being Garden Fresh, Proxifresh Rwanda, Nature Fresh Foods, Esline, and FreshPack as well as NAEB. Rwanda's fruits and vegetables are mainly exported to markets in Europe and the United Arab Emirates.
Total revenue realised from vegetable exports between January and November 2017: over $11.8 million, with volumes of more than 21,700 tons.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/18/2018 "The program is so flexible that it can easily grow along with our company"
- 09/18/2018 Rijk Zwaan opens brand-new R&D facility in Fijnaart
- 09/18/2018 "The Hague urban greenhouse cannot be made profitable"
- 09/17/2018 Tomatoes in new construction ensured of plenty of light
- 09/17/2018 China: Haifa Group aid Shandong farmers after typhoon Rumbia attack
- 09/17/2018 "Growers must get rid of their minority complex'"
- 09/14/2018 Public Auction former Brown Coir Export properties
- 09/13/2018 NL: New innovation center The Green East opened
- 09/13/2018 CAN (BC): UFV launches new Food and Agriculture Institute
- 09/12/2018 Strawberry Demo Day 2018 'Clean water, clean soil'
- 09/11/2018 UL/CSA certified cable welding system launched
- 09/11/2018 Urban-gro promotes industry veteran to Executive Vice President, Operations
- 09/11/2018 Oil prices puts pressure on CMA CGM's EBIT, but they stay positive
- 09/10/2018 Biodegradable cultivation tarpaulin on Swedish land
- 09/10/2018 US (AK): Matanuska Experiment Farm gains new director
- 09/10/2018 Bayer CEO doesn't suffer from buyer's remorse
- 09/07/2018 Welding award for KUBO
- 09/07/2018 US facility no longer wants to deal with New Zealand
- 09/07/2018 "In order to promote them, Peruvian chili peppers need to be linked to the gastronomy"
- 09/07/2018 ''Colorful beetroot varieties from north German fields are very popular''