Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Rwanda: Horticulture exporters reaching new markets in EuropeFive local horticulture produce-exporting companies have attended the Fruit Logistica expo in Berlin as part of efforts to explore new markets in Europe to boost Rwanda's export volumes and foreign exchange receipts.
Allafrica.com reported on the five firms participating in the exhibition as being Garden Fresh, Proxifresh Rwanda, Nature Fresh Foods, Esline, and FreshPack as well as NAEB. Rwanda's fruits and vegetables are mainly exported to markets in Europe and the United Arab Emirates.
Total revenue realised from vegetable exports between January and November 2017: over $11.8 million, with volumes of more than 21,700 tons.
Publication date: 2/16/2018
Other news in this sector: