Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- "We are now the only people producing the tubers hydroponically"
- Oxygen level in water: an underestimated factor in plant growth
- Bitcoin mining powers tomato greenhouse
- How the rise of Amazon will urge you to create a brand in fresh produce
- UV light provides novel method to improve crop performance and yield
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Rwanda: Horticulture exporters reaching new markets in EuropeFive local horticulture produce-exporting companies have attended the Fruit Logistica expo in Berlin as part of efforts to explore new markets in Europe to boost Rwanda's export volumes and foreign exchange receipts.
Allafrica.com reported on the five firms participating in the exhibition as being Garden Fresh, Proxifresh Rwanda, Nature Fresh Foods, Esline, and FreshPack as well as NAEB. Rwanda's fruits and vegetables are mainly exported to markets in Europe and the United Arab Emirates.
Total revenue realised from vegetable exports between January and November 2017: over $11.8 million, with volumes of more than 21,700 tons.
Publication date: 2/16/2018
Other news in this sector: