Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- Hyper-local cultivation: Restaurant integrates aquaponics greenhouse
- Can artificial intelligence do as well as farmers in the future?
- US (WI): 20 hectare greenhouse operation to begin next spring
- Village Farms reports net loss, cannabis production ramps up
- German market demands innovation in cherry plum truss tomatoes
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Lumileds appoints Cheree McAlpine as SVP and General CounselLumileds announced the appointment of Cheree McAlpine as Senior Vice President, General Counsel, effective January 29. McAlpine is a Silicon Valley veteran and joins Lumileds from Avnet, where she served as Vice President and General Counsel.
"We are excited to have Cheree join our team. She brings extensive legal and business expertise which will be extremely valuable to Lumileds," said Mark Adams, CEO of Lumileds.
Prior to joining Lumileds from Avnet, McAlpine served as Vice President and General Counsel of Wyse, which was acquired by Dell in 2012. She was also a senior legal leader at Sun Microsystems. Her areas of expertise include advising company's executive leaders on strategic and corporate governance matters, as well as providing counsel and management of M&A activities, intellectual property transactions and operations. McAlpine holds a Law Degree from the Suffolk University and a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Alabama.
“Lumileds is a recognized leader in lighting and I am thrilled to be joining the team as we position ourselves for future growth.” added McAlpine.
For more information:
Publication date: 2/14/2018
Other news in this sector: