Job offersmore »
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Netherlands: First well of geothermal doublet for ECW Andijk
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
- Pythium root rot on hydroponically grown basil and spinach
Exchange ratesmore »
Lumileds appoints Cheree McAlpine as SVP and General CounselLumileds announced the appointment of Cheree McAlpine as Senior Vice President, General Counsel, effective January 29. McAlpine is a Silicon Valley veteran and joins Lumileds from Avnet, where she served as Vice President and General Counsel.
"We are excited to have Cheree join our team. She brings extensive legal and business expertise which will be extremely valuable to Lumileds," said Mark Adams, CEO of Lumileds.
Prior to joining Lumileds from Avnet, McAlpine served as Vice President and General Counsel of Wyse, which was acquired by Dell in 2012. She was also a senior legal leader at Sun Microsystems. Her areas of expertise include advising company's executive leaders on strategic and corporate governance matters, as well as providing counsel and management of M&A activities, intellectual property transactions and operations. McAlpine holds a Law Degree from the Suffolk University and a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Alabama.
“Lumileds is a recognized leader in lighting and I am thrilled to be joining the team as we position ourselves for future growth.” added McAlpine.
For more information:
Publication date: 2/14/2018
Other news in this sector: