- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
Top 5 -yesterday
- Plant hormone makes space farming a possibility
- Organisers of HortEx Vietnam concluded 3 kick off meetings for coming 2019 edition
- Webinar: Latest development in research on LED for cannabis
- Dutch tomato grower sentenced to fine of 75,000 euros for fatal elevator incident
- "Check whether no invisible dirt is left behind after disinfection"
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- Ireland allocates €6 million for horticulture
- US (FL): New online course on irrigation water and treatment
- "Tips, tricks and the unlimited possibilities of Work-IT software"
- Cees and Nynke Groenewegen grow 25 tomato varieties in Sweden
- "Russian state subsidizes about 16 thousand agro-industrial investment projects"
US (MN): Aeroponic grower starts venture in New London
By early spring, the building will be filled with lush, fresh lettuce and other leafy greens.
The greens will taste "like a treat," said Kevin Ortenblad, who along with his wife, Julie, and daughter and son-in-law, Brian and Melody Dengler, are launching Lettuce Abound Farms LLC.
It will be the region's first large-scale, commercial indoor aeroponics growing system that will produce fresh greens year-round.
They intend to market the high-end produce to restaurants and other outlets, like food co-ops.
Read more at the West Central Tribune (Carolyn Lange)
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/19/2018 Plant hormone makes space farming a possibility
- 10/19/2018 US (WI): Aquaponic grower donates lettuce to area schools
- 10/19/2018 Video: Take a look inside Scotland's biggest vertical farm
- 10/18/2018 South Africa: Aquaponics facility launched in Soweto
- 10/18/2018 South Korea: Urban farming bonds communities in Seoul
- 10/17/2018 New facility to research the farm of the future
- 10/17/2018 US (OH): Hydroponic program gets boost from police department
- 10/16/2018 Urban farming during World War Two
- 10/16/2018 New vertical farming light bar/panel hybrid designed to maximize yields with less space
- 10/12/2018 Grow & Roll with vertical farms
- 10/11/2018 AI does food
- 10/11/2018 US (HI): Researchers help Waimānalo families use aquaponics, improve health
- 10/10/2018 UAE: Dubai South selected as site for Emirates Flight Catering project
- 10/10/2018 US (NJ): Strange-looking hydroponic farm at Forbes College is fully functioning experiment
- 10/10/2018 US (MO): Urban farming organization visualizes franchise model to produce fish and vegetables
- 10/08/2018 US (NY): Future chefs educated in hydroponic garden
- 10/08/2018 US (KS): Professor uses aquaponics to teach sustainability
- 10/08/2018 CAN (ON): DelFrescoPure announces partnership with CubicFarms
- 10/05/2018 Hydroponic farm as furniture
- 10/05/2018 Vertical farming - the reinvention of horticulture?