Job offersmore »
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Netherlands: First well of geothermal doublet for ECW Andijk
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
- Pythium root rot on hydroponically grown basil and spinach
Exchange ratesmore »
February 23, The Hague
Agribusiness opportunities in TunisiaThe Netherlands African Business Council (NABC) and the Tunisian Foreign Investment Promotion Agency (FIPA) will be joining forces to organize a workshop on Agribusiness Opportunities in Tunisia on Friday February 23rd, taking place in The Hague.
The organizers look forward to accommodate the Tunisian Ambassador to The Netherlands, H.E. Elyes Ghariani, to open up with a word of welcome, as well as successful Dutch horticulture entrepreneur Jan Mulder of the Grow Group who will share his experiences about working within the country. NABC wrote an extensive Business Opportunity Report on agriculture in Tunisia, which provides useful insights in the sector.
An article about another successful Dutch horticulture entrepreneur active in Tunisia can be found at NABC's website.
Click here for more information and registration.
Publication date: 2/13/2018
Other news in this sector: