- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
- District sales manager - British Columbia and Alberta, Canada
- Grower - Carlisle, Pa. USA
- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- US (GA): Michael deals $480 million blow to vegetable growers
- Vegetable growers warn of possible shortages in new year
- Reverse innovation brings new intelligence to food chain pest management
- "Check whether no invisible dirt is left behind after disinfection"
- Greenhouse vegetable grower to launch seven products at PMA
May 7-10, Milan
Nelson and Pade co-founder to speak at Seeds and Chips
Additional featured speakers include John Kerry, the 68th US Secretary of State, Howard Schultz, Executive Chairman of Starbucks and Kerry Kennedy, President of the Robert F. Kennedy Center for Justice and Human Rights. The four day innovative food summit will be filled with prominent individuals that have a focus on sustainability in the food and wellness industries.
Rebecca Nelson shares: “I am so humbled to be speaking at Seeds and Chips, in Milan. I will be among global leaders, food innovators and social entrepreneurs, all sharing our passion for creating resilient food systems, embracing good health and wellness and improving nutrition and well-being for all.”
Nelson and Pade will also be an exhibitor at Seeds and Chips, showcasing innovative aquaponic technology, Clear Flow Aquaponic Systems, training and education programs.
For more information:
Nelson and Pade
PO Box 761, Montello, WI 53949, USA
Seeds and Chips
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 02/28/2018 Birmingham exhibition Packaging Innovations started today
- 02/27/2018 Ethiopia: HortiFlora Expo 2018 cancelled
- 02/26/2018 China: Which exhibitions to attend in 2018?
- 02/23/2018 "Minimal labor needed for new tomato"
- 02/22/2018 US (OH): CropKing welcomes 5-Day Intensive Workshop participants
- 02/21/2018 "NL: "Cucumber variety Sumapol is the new standard"
- 02/20/2018 Australia: BerryQuest explores industry solutions
- 02/19/2018 HortiContact about to kick off in Netherlands
- 02/16/2018 Adora tomato takes silver at Fruit Logistica Innovation Awards
- 02/15/2018 Special exhibition at Biofach for plant breeding
- 02/14/2018 19th China International Fertilizer Show coming up
- 02/13/2018 Nelson and Pade co-founder to speak at Seeds and Chips
- 02/12/2018 Evergreen Farm wins GFIA award
- 02/09/2018 "HortiFlora Expo Ethiopia much more diversified this year"
- 02/08/2018 Spanish company launches tomato specialty varieties
- 02/07/2018 Meet & Greet with Masterchef and General Practitioner
- 02/06/2018 Indoor Farms of America upgrades container farm design
- 02/05/2018 Italy: Orticoltura tecnica in campo event
- 02/05/2018 Ethiopia present for the first time at Fruit Logistica
- 02/02/2018 Meet the Westland Team at Fruit Logistica