Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- "Easier to clean and lasting longer than polystyrene"
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Netherlands: First well of geothermal doublet for ECW Andijk
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
Exchange ratesmore »
May 7-10, Milan
Nelson and Pade co-founder to speak at Seeds and ChipsRebecca Nelson, co-founder of Nelson and Pade, will be a featured speaker at Seeds and Chips, the Global Food Innovation Summit. This event will take place in Milan, Italy, May 7-10, 2018.
Additional featured speakers include John Kerry, the 68th US Secretary of State, Howard Schultz, Executive Chairman of Starbucks and Kerry Kennedy, President of the Robert F. Kennedy Center for Justice and Human Rights. The four day innovative food summit will be filled with prominent individuals that have a focus on sustainability in the food and wellness industries.
Rebecca Nelson shares: “I am so humbled to be speaking at Seeds and Chips, in Milan. I will be among global leaders, food innovators and social entrepreneurs, all sharing our passion for creating resilient food systems, embracing good health and wellness and improving nutrition and well-being for all.”
Nelson and Pade will also be an exhibitor at Seeds and Chips, showcasing innovative aquaponic technology, Clear Flow Aquaponic Systems, training and education programs.
For more information:
Nelson and Pade
PO Box 761, Montello, WI 53949, USA
Seeds and Chips
Publication date: 2/13/2018
Other news in this sector: