Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
"Bayer-Monsanto must not hurt competition in digital farming"Bayer needs to ensure that a merger with rival Monsanto does not stifle competition in digital farming, the European Union’s Competition Commissioner Margrethe Verstager told a German newspaper on Saturday.
“Digitalisation is radically changing farming. We need to beware that through the merger, competition in the area of digital farming and research is not impaired,” Verstager told Germany’s Rheinische Post.
“It is our task to ensure that farmers still have a choice over seeds, pesticides, fungicides and insecticides even after the merger,” Verstager told the paper, adding that the Commission plans to publish its antitrust verdict by April 5.
Read more at Reuters
Publication date: 2/13/2018
Other news in this sector: