Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- "We are now the only people producing the tubers hydroponically"
- Oxygen level in water: an underestimated factor in plant growth
- Bitcoin mining powers tomato greenhouse
- How the rise of Amazon will urge you to create a brand in fresh produce
- UV light provides novel method to improve crop performance and yield
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Mongolian president tours winter greenhousePresident of Mongolia Battulga Khaltmaa recently paid a visit to a winter greenhouse in the country. The Dutch-style greenhouse was built in 2014 and put into operation in 2016. The greenhouse makes it possible to grow cucumbers, tomatoes and other vegetables year-round at -40 °C. Currently the plants only grow cucumbers for the domestic market.
The goal of building a greenhouse for year-round domestic vegetable production was initiated by the Mongolian president when he was still Minister of Industry and Agriculture, in order to provide Ulaanbaatar residents with new vegetables.
Publication date: 2/12/2018
Other news in this sector: