- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
US (IA): Diversified farmer receives sustainable ag award
Hafner farms with his son, Jeff, at Early Morning Harvest and Hafner Inc., a 2,000-acre diversified farm that includes certified organic row crops and grass-fed cattle, hogs, small grains, vegetables and tilapia raised in an aquaponics greenhouse; egg production; honey; flours milled on-site; and value-added products made from their cereal grains.
In 2011, Earl and Jeff Hafner opened Early Morning Harvest, which added the aquaponics greenhouse, chickens and on-farm milling to their suite of commercial enterprises. These ventures had started as personal hobbies.
Jeff had returned from his second tour in Iraq, where he studied aquaponics and agriculture. Meanwhile, Earl Hafner had been making his own breakfast cereal and was inspired by the possibility of turning cereal grains — which the Hafners already raised — into homemade flour.
Read more at Cedar Valley Business Monthly
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/16/2018 South Africa: "The extent of farm attacks must be internationally recognized"
- 10/16/2018 Greenhouse vegetable grower to launch seven products at PMA
- 10/16/2018 “South African farmers need security of land and assets”
- 10/16/2018 US (AZ): Chef partners with local grower
- 10/15/2018 Italy: "Hydroponic cultivation lowers disease risk"
- 10/15/2018 Sarah Dressel: New Paltz woman is a vibrant symbol of farming’s future
- 10/15/2018 Italy: the fennel campaign has started in Emilia-Romagna
- 10/15/2018 “Watercress power food for all seasons”
- 10/15/2018 US (NV): Aquaponics farm increases tomato yields by 20% with new lighting
- 10/12/2018 Canada: Opportunity Scholarships awarded to students pursuing education in agriculture and food-related fields
- 10/12/2018 Cees and Nynke Groenewegen grow 25 tomato varieties in Sweden
- 10/11/2018 Canada: Winners announced of 2018-19 ASPB Conviron Scholars Program
- 10/11/2018 Malaysia: Three friends supply fresh veggies thanks to NFT
- 10/10/2018 “I care about Dutch product a great deal”
- 10/10/2018 Serbia arrests 36 for alleged smuggling of EU fruit to Russia
- 10/10/2018 Can the Russian greenhouse industry overcome the challenges?
- 10/10/2018 Four million sealed bell peppers for cruise ships and military bases per year
- 10/08/2018 From rose greenhouse to vineyard under glass
- 10/08/2018 US (TX): Big Tex Urban Farms donate more to local community thanks to oxygen nanobubbles
- 10/08/2018 US (MI): Flint resident wants to beat the food desert with a greenhouse