Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Affinor Growers appoints new CEOAffinor Growers's Board of Directors has appointed Mr. Nicholas Brusatore, one of the original founders of the company, as President and CEO.
Mr. Brusatore is a design expert in the commercial production of plants using vertical growing technology to automate and accommodate low cost food production. He was also nominated for the award of excellence in Canada for agriculture in 2012 for technology and was an early pioneer in the vertical farming space starting his designing back in 2000. Nick was the initial funder and founder of Affinor Growers which is the current holder of two vertical farming patents. Mr Brusatore is also currently funding and constructing Affinor’s technology in a state of the art facility to grow strawberries and other crops on his 10.6 acre farming property in Abbotsford B.C.
The Board of Directors is pleased to have Mr. Brusatore back with Affinor while it transitions from a technology development company, to selling and implementing the vertical tower technology in multiple locations and with a variety of important plants.
For more information
Publication date: 2/12/2018
Other news in this sector: