- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- Australian company launches Priva accreditation scheme
- Belgium: Roeselare breaks ground on 30 ha greenhouse business park
- Company-university partnership helps build Mexico’s greenhouse industry
- US (VA): Year-round greenhouse draws tourists' attention to family farm
- Crop Trust expands #CropsInColor palette
US (TX): Legacy Hall gets custom vertical farm
This custom built Growtainer utilizes a proprietary water conserving hydroponic irrigation system which constantly monitors the quality and nutritional levels of the water being fed to the plants, energy efficient crop specific LED lights, Growracks from CEA Advisors with 48 individual growing levels, a commercial climate and environmental control system and a separate utility area to protect the plants from any insects or temperature fluctuation.
CEA Advisors' recently completed projects include the disruptive Store Grown fresh produce project with the Central Market division of H-E-B, Research Growtainers for Texas A & M Agrilife Research, Hochschule Weihenstephan-Triesdorf in Munich, Germany, Pharmaceutical manufacturer Bioiberica in Barcelona, Spain and the Community Food Bank of Eastern Oklahoma.
The Doodle Farms Growtainer, located in the Food Hall “Box Garden” will be used to produce fresh, local gourmet products for the 22 artisanal food stalls offering the freshest, local ingredients and best of food trends prepared by DFW chefs and artisans. Behrman said “We’re proud to be part of a project like this, where each food stall at Legacy Hall presents its own unique personality and chef-driven specialties, coming together to reflect the DFW food scene and offering the best of local food trends and innovations”.
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/21/2018 US (NJ): Generation of farmers use alternative techniques to grow crops
- 09/21/2018 Fully-automated indoor farm to open in the United States
- 09/19/2018 LEDs revolutionise the horticulture industry
- 09/18/2018 US: Groups ask Congress to support urban/innovative farms
- 09/18/2018 Brexit food security: An opportunity for vertical farming?
- 09/18/2018 CAN (QC): 2,000 square feet of gardens to be added to school
- 09/17/2018 US (GA): Hydroponic lettuce on the school lunch line
- 09/17/2018 Building the sustainable cities of the future
- 09/17/2018 Gotham Greens
- 09/14/2018 A farm on a shelf
- 09/13/2018 CAN (SK): Opportunities grow for Creighton container garden
- 09/13/2018 Container farm producer now also supplies farmers
- 09/12/2018 "Vertical farming sounds fantastic until you consider its energy use"
- 09/11/2018 Growing crops with roots in the mist
- 09/11/2018 US (GA): Campus dining uses produce grown in its greenhouse
- 09/11/2018 US (GA): $5 million to help reduce energy costs of indoor farming
- 09/10/2018 Malaysia: City dwellers grow veggies at home without soil
- 09/06/2018 Is urban farming economically feasible or is it a recipe for a financial failure?
- 09/06/2018 How the right sales channel can make or break your vertical farm
- 09/05/2018 "New responses to the way we grow food are a must to respond to the challenges of the future."