Job offersmore »
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Netherlands: First well of geothermal doublet for ECW Andijk
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
- Pythium root rot on hydroponically grown basil and spinach
Exchange ratesmore »
Evergreen Farm wins GFIA awardEvergreen Farm Oy participated in the 5th and 6th of February at Global Forum for Innovations in Agriculture at Abu Dhabi and won Best Indoor Farming Innovation Award.
Using the basic principle of hydroponics, Evergreen Farm Oy has developed an innovative vertical indoor farming technology that produces high-quality fruits and vegetables in an environmentally controlled, multi-level indoor facility called the Direct Feed Vertical Hydroponics (DFVH) system.
“The Global Forum for Innovations in Agriculture is based on the notion that the ongoing drive for innovation in the agriculture sector is the only way to feed 9 billion people sustainably by 2050,” said Nicolas Davison, Director of the Global Forum for Innovation in Agriculture.
Evergreen Farm Oy’s mission is to transform agriculture by implementing a technologically advanced and easy to use DFVH system throughout the world.
“We are extremely proud and thankful of the award for the Best indoor farming innovation. We have now launched the first production ready product portfolio including both industrial and home units available. After years of product development we have got one step closer to our objective to make fresh, healthy, delicious, non-GMO, chemical and pesticide-free food accessible to everyone. While doing so, we also aim to improve the quality of life of local communities by providing job opportunities and a platform for growth and education," said Ali Amirlatifi, CEO of Evergreen Farm Oy.
Evergreen Farm is not only focusing on the technology for growth but also building artificial intelligence (AI) based services to optimise growth in DFVH units and also accelerate customers’ fruit and vegetable business in the markets. “With AI driven operations we can automate almost everything but also analyse global vegetable and fruit market automatically for our customer," says Ali Amirlatifi.
For more information:
+(358) 50 390 3333
Publication date: 2/12/2018
Other news in this sector: