Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
photo report on Monday
Fruit Logistica comes to an endIt's time for the final steps, the latest conversations and the packing of the bags and the stands. In a couple of hours the annual Fruit Logisticas exhibition in Berlin comes to an end. Over the last three days we have been walking the 25th edition of the trade show in Berlin and we got acquainted with a number of noteworthy new innovations. Ground floor halls 6.1, 7.1 and 8.1 were the place to be this year.
For a couple of years by now the Fruit Logistica has become home to a growing number of international greenhouse technology and supply companies. The topics this year - and the topics we expect to be hot on the upcoming trade fairs worldwide - are LED lighting and labour.
Left: The Syngenta team with ther freshening smoothies. Right: the Intracare team with their water solutions. Left: Groen Agro Control, right: Bosman Van Zaal.
On Monday we will be back with our complete photo report!
Other news in this sector: