Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Netherlands: First well of geothermal doublet for ECW Andijk
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
- Pythium root rot on hydroponically grown basil and spinach
Exchange ratesmore »
photo report on Monday
Fruit Logistica comes to an endIt's time for the final steps, the latest conversations and the packing of the bags and the stands. In a couple of hours the annual Fruit Logisticas exhibition in Berlin comes to an end. Over the last three days we have been walking the 25th edition of the trade show in Berlin and we got acquainted with a number of noteworthy new innovations. Ground floor halls 6.1, 7.1 and 8.1 were the place to be this year.
For a couple of years by now the Fruit Logistica has become home to a growing number of international greenhouse technology and supply companies. The topics this year - and the topics we expect to be hot on the upcoming trade fairs worldwide - are LED lighting and labour.
Left: The Syngenta team with ther freshening smoothies. Right: the Intracare team with their water solutions. Left: Groen Agro Control, right: Bosman Van Zaal.
On Monday we will be back with our complete photo report!
Other news in this sector: