Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Brazilian antitrust agency greenlights Bayer-Monsanto dealBrazilian antitrust agency Cade approved Bayer’s proposed takeover of Monsanto, without requiring further asset sales beyond a global proposal announced last October, Reuters reports.
Cade’s commissioners voted 4-2 in favor of the tie-up under an agreement, negotiated between the companies and global antitrust agencies, that included the sale of several of Bayer’s assets to BASF.
Bayer and Monsanto are waiting for approval of the deal in jurisdictions including the European Union and the United States, where final rulings are still pending.
Publication date: 2/8/2018
Other news in this sector: