Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
CAN (QC): Berger $23.5 million to increase capacityBerger has announced an investment of $23.5 million over a three-year period to assure the company’s continued growth and development.
This investment will allow the company to carry out an expansion plan that will include the creation of 55 new jobs, mainly at the head office in St-Modeste, Québec. The goal is to increase Berger’s research and development capacity by building new facilities and acquiring specialized equipment. In addition, implementation of the plan will increase the company’s production capacity, modernize its management systems and consolidate its distribution network.
These initiatives are made possible with the support of Québec’s Ministry of Economy, Science and Innovation in the form of $2.5 million in financial assistance.
“We want to thank the government for believing in our company’s future. My sister and I want to pursue our grandparents’ dream of promoting the development of our region and creating a workplace where people can make a difference and achieve their full potential,” commented Valérie Berger, Co-CEO of Berger Peat Moss.
For more information:
121, 1er Rang, Saint-Modeste (Québec) GOL 3W0
T: 418 862-4462
F: 418 867-3929
Publication date: 2/8/2018
Other news in this sector: