Job offersmore »
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Netherlands: First well of geothermal doublet for ECW Andijk
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
- Pythium root rot on hydroponically grown basil and spinach
Exchange ratesmore »
CAN (QC): Berger $23.5 million to increase capacityBerger has announced an investment of $23.5 million over a three-year period to assure the company’s continued growth and development.
This investment will allow the company to carry out an expansion plan that will include the creation of 55 new jobs, mainly at the head office in St-Modeste, Québec. The goal is to increase Berger’s research and development capacity by building new facilities and acquiring specialized equipment. In addition, implementation of the plan will increase the company’s production capacity, modernize its management systems and consolidate its distribution network.
These initiatives are made possible with the support of Québec’s Ministry of Economy, Science and Innovation in the form of $2.5 million in financial assistance.
“We want to thank the government for believing in our company’s future. My sister and I want to pursue our grandparents’ dream of promoting the development of our region and creating a workplace where people can make a difference and achieve their full potential,” commented Valérie Berger, Co-CEO of Berger Peat Moss.
For more information:
121, 1er Rang, Saint-Modeste (Québec) GOL 3W0
T: 418 862-4462
F: 418 867-3929
Publication date: 2/8/2018
Other news in this sector: