- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
"Focus on complete dishes instead of on separate products"
At the Fruit Logistica, Prominent and Door Partners can be found in Hall 1.2, at stand A16 in the Berlin ExpoCenter.
'Instead of welcoming visitors in a simple stand, our professional kitchen is where we share information about the versatility of our products,’ says Wim. ‘By showing various preparations, our chef highlights the specific character and taste of our products. This goes beyond handing out food samples. We aim to inspire visitors by cooking delicious dishes live at our stand.’
At home too, the kitchen is the place where various products and flavours come together. Consumers do not consider separate ingredients, they imagine complete dishes. When they buy their groceries, a combination of the products lying in their cart will most likely end up at the dinner table; as an oven dish, a healthy soup or a quick pasta.
By inspiring consumers with new recipes and exciting flavour combinations, retailers will ultimately sell more products. ‘Advertising a separate vine tomato may be difficult, but as soon as it is part of a delicious dish, people become intrigued,’ says Wim. ‘It is about painting an appealing picture, one that perfectly fits its target group.’
For more information:
Wim van den Berg
+31 (0)6 5756 4346
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/15/2018 Five lessons from the Australian strawberry needle crisis
- 10/08/2018 "Toss a tomato, win some dough"
- 09/25/2018 US (IL): Mobile farmers market makes fresh produce accessible and affordable
- 09/21/2018 US: Agtech company partners with podcast to launch educational series on soil health
- 09/19/2018 US (MO): Bayer donates living billboards harvest to St. Louis Area Foodbank
- 09/11/2018 Spain: Marketability probability study of cherry tomato cultivars
- 09/10/2018 Roasted: the tomato marketing board of Canada
- 09/03/2018 ‘Florida growers say Trump's NAFTA substitute won't halt Mexico's advantages’
- 08/31/2018 "Shared vision for sustainable agriculture"
- 08/30/2018 NatureFresh Farms donates produce to reduce food waste footprint
- 08/30/2018 Taste Australia yields big results in foreign trade
- 08/30/2018 US: AgSharks competition offers $250,000 minimum investment for startups
- 08/29/2018 US (MO): Growing veggies on a billboard
- 08/28/2018 Turkish exporters promote produce in Russia
- 08/24/2018 New Mexico officials start offensive to spot fake chile
- 08/21/2018 VegDoctor encourages Australian growers to innovate
- 08/20/2018 "A third of European fruit and veg crop too ugly to sell"
- 08/17/2018 How sustainability can increase your profits
- 08/17/2018 Ukraine: Fresh produce delivered straight from producer to consumer in Kherson
- 08/16/2018 PlanetProof releases English version of plant product certification scheme