Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (IL): Gotham Greens plans 105,000 sq.ft. greenhouseGotham Greens is planning to open a second greenhouse in Pullman to grow its business in the Chicago market, the Chicago Tribune reports.
The new $12.5 million, 105,000-square-foot greenhouse will be on South Doty Avenue on the former Ryerson industrial site in Pullman, according to Mayor Rahm Emanuel’s office, near the company’s first Pullman greenhouse on top of the Method soap factory.
While Gotham’s first Pullman greenhouse was a rooftop structure, the second one will be free-standing. The new Gotham Greens greenhouse will employ about 60 workers.
Publication date: 2/8/2018
Other news in this sector: