Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (IL): Gotham Greens plans 105,000 sq.ft. greenhouseGotham Greens is planning to open a second greenhouse in Pullman to grow its business in the Chicago market, the Chicago Tribune reports.
The new $12.5 million, 105,000-square-foot greenhouse will be on South Doty Avenue on the former Ryerson industrial site in Pullman, according to Mayor Rahm Emanuel’s office, near the company’s first Pullman greenhouse on top of the Method soap factory.
While Gotham’s first Pullman greenhouse was a rooftop structure, the second one will be free-standing. The new Gotham Greens greenhouse will employ about 60 workers.
Publication date: 2/8/2018
Other news in this sector: