Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- Hyper-local cultivation: Restaurant integrates aquaponics greenhouse
- Can artificial intelligence do as well as farmers in the future?
- US (WI): 20 hectare greenhouse operation to begin next spring
- Village Farms reports net loss, cannabis production ramps up
- German market demands innovation in cherry plum truss tomatoes
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Swedish tomato grower expands with another 4 hectaresTomato grower Alfred Pedersen & Søn has recently expanded their location in Sweden. Since 2014, Royal Brinkman has been a partner in supplying water, electrical and climate installations.
Mads Pedersen (Owner of Alfred Pedersen & Søn) together with Bas Brinkman (Technical Manager of Royal Brinkman)
In 2014, tomato grower Mads Pedersen expanded his greenhouse in Sweden with 4 hectares. At this expansion, Royal Brinkman has taken care of advising, engineering and installing the water, electrical and climate installations.
Now, 3.5 years later, Mads Perdersen called Royal Brinkman again to provide the technical installations. This time for an additional expansion of 4 hectares of greenhouse area. The expansion mainly concerned an expansion of the current installations placed in 2014. Installations that mainly have been installed by Royal Brinkman are; Recirculation fans, Sulphur Evaporators, a Priva Connext System, a rainwater collection system, a drip irrigation system, drainwater collection and recycling, a handwatering installation and a Steel Crop Gutter System.
For more information:
2691 PR 'S-Gravenzande
t: +31 (174) 44 61 00
f: +31 (174) 44 61 50
Publication date: 2/8/2018
Other news in this sector: