Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Germany: Fruit Logistica gets underwayThe day has finally arrived, the Fruit Logistica started this morning. The global fresh produce trade can be found in Berlin during the next three days. And not only that, in recent years the enthusiasm of horticultural suppliers has also increased progressively. Breeders, but also technical suppliers, find their way to Berlin at the beginning of February, and hall 8.1 in particular is filled with horticultural suppliers.
Fruit Logistica in figures
From 7 to 9 February 2018 more than 75,000 visitors are expected from more than 130 countries. More than 3,100 exhibitors from more than 80 countries represent the entire value chain of fresh fruit and vegetables: from grower to retail trade.
Of course, you are most welcome to visit our booth in hall 3.2 - B02.
Publication date: 2/7/2018
Other news in this sector: