Job offersmore »
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Netherlands: First well of geothermal doublet for ECW Andijk
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
- Pythium root rot on hydroponically grown basil and spinach
Exchange ratesmore »
Dutch chef cooks with tomatoes
Another tasty novelty for Fruit Logistica: Herman den Blijker will be at the Axia Vegetable Seeds stall on Wednesday and Thursday. He will be making recipes from the new cookbook they are developing together. And of course it's all about...tomatoes.
The Axia Vegetable Seeds team loves tomatoes and has found an ally in Herman den Blijker. Whereas the Axia Vegetable Seeds team's enthusiasm obviously partially comes from the rich history and high value breeding of the tomato, Herman loves the flavour and versatility.
The cookbook will be presented at Fruit Logistica and will be done tastefully: Herman den Blijker will even be present at the fair on Wednesday February 7 at 11:30 and Thursday morning.
Visit Axia Vegetable Seeds and Herman den Blijker in hall 3.2 at stand A24.
Publication date: 2/7/2018
Other news in this sector: