Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- Hyper-local cultivation: Restaurant integrates aquaponics greenhouse
- Can artificial intelligence do as well as farmers in the future?
- US (WI): 20 hectare greenhouse operation to begin next spring
- Village Farms reports net loss, cannabis production ramps up
- German market demands innovation in cherry plum truss tomatoes
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
NL: Rijk Zwaan receives Best Employer awardDutch-based vegetable breeding company Rijk Zwaan has won the ‘Best Employer 2018’ award in the Netherlands within the Production & Industry category. This was announced during the award show of the largest employee satisfaction study organised in the Netherlands.
“All colleagues worldwide are placed central to our organisation”, says director Ben Tax. “We give them a lot of freedom and responsibility. They are all carefully selected and are highly dedicated and motivated, no matter which Rijk Zwaan subsidiary you visit. It’s the only way we can make a real contribution to the world food supply.”
In line with their human-oriented approach, Rijk Zwaan deliberately focuses on 'lifetime employment'. “We are convinced that long-term jobs are beneficial to both the employee and the employer”, says Ben Tax. “That’s why we offer a permanent contract from the start.” Within the international organisation, employees are given plenty of room for personal development and growth. The company offers various talent programmes and has its own Rijk Zwaan Academy.
Employee satisfaction survey
The award show is organised by Effectory. Annually, they present the largest and most reliable list of best employers in the Netherlands based on the assessment of over 200,000 employees. “Winning this award is a compliment to all employees. The pleasant company culture, job satisfaction and internal collaboration is the effort of all colleagues combined”, Ben Tax concludes.
For more information:
Publication date: 2/7/2018
Other news in this sector: