Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- Hyper-local cultivation: Restaurant integrates aquaponics greenhouse
- Can artificial intelligence do as well as farmers in the future?
- US (WI): 20 hectare greenhouse operation to begin next spring
- Village Farms reports net loss, cannabis production ramps up
- German market demands innovation in cherry plum truss tomatoes
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
ISO14001 certification for Greenyard HorticultureFor more than 30 years, the Horticulture division of Greenyard develops and markets customized growing media, mulches and organic soil improvers for both the professional grower and the hobby gardener.
Greenyard has the intention to be a frontrunner and pioneer in its sector in the field of quality, safety and environment, with the aim to act in a sustainable and socially responsible way. Since 2015, the Management and staff of the Western Europe companies have been involved in the deployment of a Management System for Excellence. In parallel with the ISO9001 Certification of their activities, the social exemplarity of Greenyard Horticulture has already been noted, by obtaining an A grade during the audit of the Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) and total compliance registered according to the Sedex Members Ethical Trade Audit (SMETA).
The 29th of January 2018 is a new milestone in the realization of the company policy with the obtaining of ISO14001v2015 certification of their environmental management system in France and Belgium.
"I am very proud that we are now one of the few companies in our industry with dual ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications." said Sylvie Van Kerrebroek, General Manager of Greenyard Horticulture. "In addition, we take advantage of this important step to disseminate our first sustainability report explaining our sustainable and socially responsible actions."
For more information:
Publication date: 2/7/2018
Other news in this sector: