Job offersmore »
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Netherlands: First well of geothermal doublet for ECW Andijk
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
- Pythium root rot on hydroponically grown basil and spinach
Exchange ratesmore »
ISO14001 certification for Greenyard HorticultureFor more than 30 years, the Horticulture division of Greenyard develops and markets customized growing media, mulches and organic soil improvers for both the professional grower and the hobby gardener.
Greenyard has the intention to be a frontrunner and pioneer in its sector in the field of quality, safety and environment, with the aim to act in a sustainable and socially responsible way. Since 2015, the Management and staff of the Western Europe companies have been involved in the deployment of a Management System for Excellence. In parallel with the ISO9001 Certification of their activities, the social exemplarity of Greenyard Horticulture has already been noted, by obtaining an A grade during the audit of the Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) and total compliance registered according to the Sedex Members Ethical Trade Audit (SMETA).
The 29th of January 2018 is a new milestone in the realization of the company policy with the obtaining of ISO14001v2015 certification of their environmental management system in France and Belgium.
"I am very proud that we are now one of the few companies in our industry with dual ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications." said Sylvie Van Kerrebroek, General Manager of Greenyard Horticulture. "In addition, we take advantage of this important step to disseminate our first sustainability report explaining our sustainable and socially responsible actions."
For more information:
Publication date: 2/7/2018
Other news in this sector: