Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Netherlands: Hoogweg Aardwarmte triplet ready to goPreparations for this project started mid 2017 with the concept and detailed design of the triplet wells phase, followed by the process of securing the permits and materials and services required to deliver the wells. In January 2018 three conductor pipes have been successfully installed. In February Drilltec’s VarioRig VDD370.2 will be rigged up to commence with drilling the first of three wells. Each well is planned to be delivered within 30 days, including well test.
For this project, Well Engineering Partners is responsible for the well designs, project planning, tendering and coordination of the contracting of the materials and services suppliers. During the execution phase WEP provides the coordination, management and supervision for the project while other companies will provide materials and services.
For more information:
Well Engineering Partners
7901 TA Hoogeveen
Publication date: 2/6/2018
Other news in this sector: