- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
March 19-23, Nairobi
High-tech ag industry gathers in Kenya
After several events in Asia, India and Latin America, this time the capital of Kenya, Nairobi, has been chosen for the location of the Biocontrol Africa and the 16th New Ag International Conference & Exhibition. Delegates from more than 60 countries will meet with exhibitors from companies from all corners of the world to discuss, review and evaluate the latest advances and knowledge in sustainable and accurate agriculture: biological control, specialty plant nutrition, irrigation and fertigation, technology greenhouse, precision agriculture, biostimulants and biofertilisers.
Biocontrol Africa 2018 will be held on the 19th and 20th of March. It is the largest global scientific-technical meeting on biocontrol held in Africa and will bring together many international specialists, consultants, manufacturers, institutions, academics, journalists, cooperatives and suppliers from around the world involved in the optimisation of sustainability and the quality of crops. Its objective is to promote products, technologies and innovative solutions that adapt to the geographic and climatic conditions, emphasising those proposals for development and biocontrol technology in Africa, as indicated by 2BMONTHLY and New Ag International, organisers of the event.
The conference program, organised in 5 sessions, will have the participation of expert speakers who will analyze the global market on biocontrol, will examine this market in Africa, its main trends in the industry, what is the policy and how it is regulated. We will also talk about the yields and benefits of the biocontrol product, the business it generates, the trends among producers and distributors, the biological production, the technological development of the formulations and the emerging technologies in microbial, natural and semiochemical extracts.
Coinciding with the Biocontrol Africa 2018 sessions, during the following days (March 21 to 23), the 16th New Ag International Conference & Exhibition will be held at the same venue (Radisson Blu, Upper Hill, Nairobi). This conference is a platform that unites research, innovation and application of high technology agriculture. The opening remarks by New Ag International will be followed by those of Fahd Benkirane, Vice President of OCP in Morocco. The technical sessions, in this edition, will analyze issues regarding biofertilisers, biostimulants and plant nutrition from speakers from prestigious academic institutions and relevant companies in Kenya, Morocco, South Africa, Turkey, Singapore, Zimbabwe, Belgium, China, Spain, Australia, Italy, Poland, Germany and Norway.
For more information:
New Ag International
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/19/2018 Organisers of HortEx Vietnam concluded 3 kick off meetings for coming 2019 edition
- 10/19/2018 "Dutch horticulture can help China with safe and clean food production"
- 10/19/2018 Hort suppliers find their way to PMA
- 10/18/2018 National broadcasters eagerly promote horticultural potential Zimbabwe
- 10/17/2018 A royal afternoon for HortiDaily and FloralDaily
- 10/17/2018 US (IA): Short course on production and management of high tunnel crops
- 10/16/2018 Data: what are the opportunities for greenhouse horticulture?
- 10/16/2018 Australia: Western Sydney greenhouse growers' tour
- 10/15/2018 US (CA): Managing organic production systems to promote plant health
- 10/15/2018 HortiFlor Zimbabwe in photos
- 10/12/2018 ESA Annual Meeting sets new record of attendance
- 10/11/2018 "AHC 2020 & Horti ASIA 2020 bridge science and commerce"
- 10/10/2018 Application Pro Manager Mastercourse Vegetables in full swing
- 10/10/2018 US (FL): New online course on irrigation water and treatment
- 10/10/2018 HortiFlor Zimbabwe opens its doors
- 10/10/2018 UK: Growing media developments in vegetable propagation
- 10/09/2018 Knowledge is key at 7th International Propagation Seminar
- 10/09/2018 "Diversity in visitors resulted in good quality attendance"
- 10/09/2018 140 kg large pumpkin brightens up Shanghai Chenshan Gardens
- 10/09/2018 “Once a good basis has been laid, it is about the fine-tuning, the details”